Up Coming Class, SATURDAY JULY 11, 2020 @11:00am
Beloved student and fans; I hope you are doing well and staying healthy during this difficult time, physically and mentally; Difficult time doesn’t mean we need to stop doing what we love and nothing can stop dance and art! We are a community that will support each other and will triumph against the worst odds, because our love of life and what we do is powerful and meaningful.
Until we meet again physically in our workshops and festivals, I hope sooner than later, we can connect here virtually and continue our artistic journey and friendship.
I'm so glad to reconnect with you and share my dance knowledge even during this difficult time, I will be teaching a Two/ hr Online Class on Saturday every two weeks at the same time . See details below:
WHEN: Saturday July 11, 2020
11:00am – 1:00pm New York Time
5:00 – 7:00 Paris Time
6:00 – 8:00 pm Moscow Time
12:00am – 2:00am Tokyo Time
COST: $40 US Dollars Per Class
CLASS LIMITED: TO ONLY 50 Participants, reserve your spot in advance.
TOPICS: In this class, Mohamed Shahin will cover subjects on Shaabi Combo to a Shaabi Song BES as well as Oriental combo to a song from the latest music Album TAK TAKA. Technique/details breakdown.
● Mohamed’s class will be streamed live via Zoom, you have to Download the Zoom App to your device to be able to join.
● 30 minutes before the class begins, you will receive an email from email@example.com with Zoom invitation link Included your ID and password to be able to join the class. Check your spam folder if you don’t get our email, or consider to add our email to your email contact to make sure that Zoom link will get to you.
● You need to mute your microphone during the class. I will introduce specific time for questions based on the flow of the class, time for questions will be approximately every 20 minutes.
● No recording will be allowed during the class. During the last 15 minutes of the class, I will go through the combinations that we worked on and record it; first without music and then with the music, once facing you and another facing the mirror. Shortly after the class is over, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to review the video recording. The video will ONLY be available to review for 48 hours. This way, you will have a clear breakdown of the combination to be able to practice after the class.
● 10 minutes before the class starts, I will be online ready for you. In case you are late to the class, you still can log in and I will check frequently for your log in request.
Please Make sure the name that appears on the Zoom room video matches your registration name, to make it easier for us to check you in.
I’m Looking Forward To Dance With You Again.